BNH-Oil Polska Ltd is a trade organization whose core business is the sale of petrochemical and chemical products manufactured by Belarusian companies that are part of “Belneftekhim” concern. Company is registered in the National Court Register in the District Court in Warsaw in June 2007.
The main activity of BNH-Oil Polska Ltd is to promote the products of the enterprises belonging to the Belarusian State Concern for Oil and Chemistry (“Belneftekhim”) on the market of the Republic of Poland and in other countries of the European Union. “Belneftekhim”concern – one of the largest industrial complexes of the Republic of Belarus, which includes more than 40 companies and organizations, including all major petrochemical and chemical enterprises of the Republic of Belarus, including companies producing oil – State Production Association Belorusneft, refining company – JSC “Naftan” and JSC “Mozyr Oil Refinery”, the production of petrochemical and chemical products – Factory “Polymir” of JSC “Naftan”, JSC “Mogilevkhimvolokno”, JSC “Grodno Azot”, JSC “Svetlogorskhimvolokno”, JSC “Lakokraska” and for the production of automobile tyres – JSC “Belshina” and others. Concern enterprises produce more than 500 kinds of petrochemical and chemical products.
The main objectives of BNH-Oil Polska Ltd:
- Increased sales of products of companies “Belneftekhim” on the Polish market and in other European Union countries.
- Establishing a direct and long-term business contacts with companies.
- Continued expansion of the range and variety of Belarusian products delivered.
- Procurement and supply of raw materials for the belarusian companies.
- Using the status of legal entity of the member state of European Union for performing functions of the Only-Representative of Belarusian exporters in the framework of the requirements of REACH and CLP (classification, labeling and packaging of substances and mixtures).